making music is the way my soul sings...

Sunday, April 17, 2011

I'm still here!

Hey guys! I promise I haven't fallen off of the face of the earth - I just got extremely busy with school and auditions and such.  But soon I'll have some time because Rice's spring semester ends this Friday!  I'm excited for a lot of violin related projects I have planned for this summer.  I think it's going to be a great one!  At some point I'll have to update you on my concerts in Knoxville, but for now I'm going to leave you with a picture of this awesome dress I bought for my future performance of the Shostakovich concerto - fitting, don't you think? :D

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, where did you get it??? Pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's from Caché :) Pretty much where I get all of my performance dresses haha

    ReplyDelete